Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Type: Full Time
Community ambassador and creator of FUN, who engage our communities, plan our events and deliver a level of guest service that will create memories that last a lifetime. Serves as expert on communities you lead from demographics to fan dynamics and expectations.
Tribal Leader, High 5, Host, Guide, Tone, Promise, Engage, Connect
• Lead communities through various online and offline outlets. Create excitement about the event for guests and seek to solve their most pressing needs by fully understanding their passions, goals and desires for the event.
• Lead event meetings and brainstorms. Present concepts to management teams for feedback and approval while owning the decision-making and logistics processes for defined elements of the festival. Work directly with the Activities Manager to ensure smooth execution on board.
• Project manage assigned events in Basecamp from concept through post-event follow up ensuring appropriate departments and roles are engaged and that assigned deadlines are met.
• Lead and facilitate 90, 60, and 30 day out as well as post event download meetings.
• Generate creative and compelling content for the festival website, socials, emails and more. Oversee and assist in creation of content for websites, ensuring they are customized for each event they own.
• Research social media trends. Create engaging content for your festival’s online channels. Leverage channels to excite and inform your community while working with Marketing and PR to build retention and awareness. Seek out, plan and attend offline events leading up to the festival to boost bonds within the community.
• Create and execute a plan to ensure your community feels special and excited from festival concept to completion and beyond. Work with the design and collateral teams to generate gift and merchandise ideas for the festival.
• Support our Guest Services team by helping to address guest feedback and questions related to our various events.
• Represent the Company on phone calls or onboard the event and look for opportunities to deliver SPECIAL to guests.
• Understand the Company’s policies and be prepared to speak with guests and make the decisions as to whether to “Hold the Line” listening to their concerns but explaining to them why their request cannot be accommodated or whether to “Make it Right” and approve an exception, change, accommodation, etc. if appropriate.
• Additional projects and duties as assigned
• Sail on several of the Company’s music festivals at sea annually and perform various duties onboard which could include guest services, ushering, artist relations, etc. with goal of delivering world class experience to guest, artists and partners
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2+ years of experience required
• Experience with event management, social media and community management, and a strong sense of customer service a plus
• Must have good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills, Problem solving abilities, Detail oriented with high accuracy
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes or challenges
• Computer proficiency (Email, Word, and Excel skills
Discussions you lead:
Responsible for your community while you impact booked guests, including; Offline Activities, Initiatives, Onboard Experience & Strategy. You will be charged with driving discussions amongst moving your event community forward.
Who Leads You
How to Apply: